- The Propane Buzz Report (PBR) Morning delivery of news, information and analysis that relates to the propane industry and potentially pricing
- Daily Weather Updates: You’ll receive a detailed two-week forecast each and every day from BAMWx.com, our meteorological partners. We will also be interviewing Michael Clark from BAM on a regular basis for weather commentary and analysis exclusively for The Propane Buzz subscriber base. This service bundle will be especially valuable to many of you once we hit September onward, as winter predictions begin to roll in, along with BAM’s day-to-day professional weather outlooks in late fall and winter. For those of you who have an agricultural orientation to your business, this will be a very valuable and useful tool in your arsenal year round.
- Propane Pricing Movements: We will provide pricing updates pursuant to daily average pricing at the two major trading hubs, in addition to where values are out the forward curve. We believe an informed retailer is a more profitable retailer, and by knowing where propane is trading can give you more confidence in your negotiations with suppliers. You’ll know many of the important details before buying your gas if you’re a Propane Buzz client.
- Live Video Updates: Jon will provide periodic live videos via a youtube stream when there is very important news to discuss, as well as a live analysis of the weekly EIA Inventory report as it is released each Wednesday at 9:30AM Central Time. In addition to the live video sessions, we will record regular in-depth video analysis when important topics call for more than a few paragraphs. As with all of the materials, information and analysis on The Propane Buzz, you can access this content at a time that works best for you, if you cannot or do not wish to view the content as it happens.
- The Propane Buzz Podcast: I’ve published more than 1,000 podcasts in my career and I am looking forward to telling ‘Propane Stories’ from dealers and industry professionals around the country. Hopefully we can all learn a thing or two along the way to help our businesses, which will be the focus, along with some C3 entertainment. We’ll also show you how to access these podcasts on your smartphone or desktop computer.
- Unlimited Inbound Phone & Email Support: Need a consultation before a big in-house supply strategy meeting? Would you like a seasoned industry marketing professional on a conference call with you for that meeting? Want to discuss the latest happenings in the propane industry aside from what you have been reading and hearing from The Propane Buzz? You’ll have access to all of this and more when you need it. We are your Propane Industry Concierge, on demand and at your service via phone and email every day of the week. We won’t be bothering you with incessant in-bound calls; this will be entirely at your convenience and at your service.
- Contractual Consultation: We will provide you with complete and comprehensive contract consultation based on our experience, ability to analyze industry trends and fundamentals along with the evidence on hand. We’ll help you analyze the most reliable supply points in your area based on a logistical analysis of your business, we’ll discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your supply area as we know them, and more. You’ll be more informed before making key decisions than ever before.
- Annual Risk Mitigation Plan (ARMP): Through your input, we will help you devise a plan based on your monthly needs throughout the year. We’ll strategize with you to create a comprehensive supply plan that will help you mitigate risk based on your region, summer to winter ratio and risk tolerance. We will provide you with a questionnaire where you answer key questions & provide important details to help us gain a complete picture of how to best serve you and add revenues to your bottom line.
- Face to Face Meeting Opportunities: We will attend several national and regional conventions and make ourselves available to meet with attending clients.
This is a comprehensive consultation package which offers the opportunity for daily communication and in-depth analysis of your business to help you maximize your revenue opportunities and negotiate with your suppliers more confidently. Information is a form of currency and in our industry, a lack of information and expert guidance can cost you tens of thousands of dollars in real money. An informed retailer is a more profitable retailer!
I will be your business partner, where my job will consist of being there for you when you need me and making you aware of potential market opportunities and pitfalls, giving you more time to focus on other important aspects of your business. We will always be watching the markets and will be here for you.
You’ll have an unbiased advocate for you and your business, one with nearly two decades of supply and marketing experience who can help you navigate the often choppy waters our industry from year to year. No two years are the same, and we specialize in analyzing the markets and arriving at tailored plans for our clients based on the challenges posed to us in a given supply season.
All of our written and digital content items can be accessed at a time that is most convenient for the you. On Demand is In Demand and you’ll have access to relevant and valuable content that can impact your company’s bottom line, with the confidence that we can add to it.
**We will serve a limited number of Tier Two clients in order to provide each client the time and availability they deserve for their investment in us. If you feel this level of comprehensive consultative service will benefit you, please sign up and subscribe today to reserve your position.