(CLICK HERE to see the benefits of a Tier 2 subscription, which includes unlimited phone consultation with Jon Miller)
- The Propane Buzz Report (PBR) Morning delivery of news, information and analysis that relates to the propane industry and potentially pricing
- Daily Weather Updates: You’ll receive a detailed two-week forecast each and every day from BAMWx.com, our meteorological partners. We will also be interviewing Michael Clark from BAM on a regular basis for weather commentary and analysis exclusively for The Propane Buzz subscriber base. This service bundle will be especially valuable to many of you once we hit September onward, as winter predictions begin to roll in, along with BAM’s day-to-day professional weather outlooks in late fall and winter. For those of you who have an agricultural orientation to your business, this will be a very valuable and useful tool in your arsenal year round.
- Propane Pricing Movements: We will provide pricing updates pursuant to daily average pricing at the two major trading hubs, in addition to where values are out the forward curve. We believe an informed retailer is a more profitable retailer, and by knowing where propane is trading can give you more confidence in your negotiations with suppliers. You’ll know many of the important details before buying your gas if you’re a Propane Buzz client.
- Live Video Updates: Jon will provide periodic live videos via a youtube stream when there is very important news to discuss, as well as a live analysis of the weekly EIA Inventory report as it is released each Wednesday at 9:30AM Central Time. In addition to the live video sessions, we will record regular in-depth video analysis when important topics call for more than a few paragraphs. As with all of the materials, information and analysis on The Propane Buzz, you can access this content at a time that works best for you, if you cannot or do not wish to view the content as it happens.
- The Propane Buzz Podcast: I’ve published more than 1,000 podcasts in my career and I am looking forward to telling ‘Propane Stories’ from dealers and industry professionals around the country. Hopefully we can all learn a thing or two along the way to help our businesses, which will be the focus, along with some C3 entertainment. We’ll also show you how to access these podcasts on your smartphone or desktop computer.
An informed retailer is a more profitable retailer!
All of our content items can be accessed at a time that is most convenient for the you. On Demand is in demand and you’ll have access to relevant and valuable content that can impact your company’s bottom line, with the confidence that we can add to it.