The corn harvest in the United States may be headed for a record, despite the late planting and wet conditions in some parts of the nation’s heartland. Here are some of the latest items discussing these matters. We still believe the prospects for solid regional grain drying demand exists.
- Corn harvest to set records in Nebraska, report says (journalstar.com)
- Corn outlook bustin’ out all over (siouxcityjournal.com)
- Corn harvest lowered, still on track for a record (miamiherald.com)
- Iowa corn, soybean production expected to top 2012 (thegazette.com)
- Minnesota Expects 2nd Largest Corn Crop In State History (minnesota.cbslocal.com)