The markets are up again this morning….roughly two cents higher in Conway and Belvieu based markets. Yeah, I know; what’s new.
Nothing is new, and that is the problem. Everyone is still waiting around for that ‘dip’ before they step in and buy. That means everyone is at the same red light, waiting for it to turn green. That’s pent up demand and believe me, it exists.
Our company has been long for six months…and we still feel very, very good with this long position. So as I have been advising you to buy over the past two months, we’ve been buying as a company.
I know prices are a lot higher than many of you are comfortable with. I know they’ve run up quickly and everyone has been hoping for a pullback. The pullbacks have been short lived and small and things are $.12 to $.15 higher than they were 15 days ago.
That’s bad but we feel things are going to continue to go higher.
- Egypt Unrest Threatens Oil Routes (telegraph.co.uk)
- Oil prices rise on Egypt violence (business.inquirer.net)
- Deadly Unrest in Egypt Means Higher Gas Prices (tradethenewsroom.com)
- The Year Without a Summer (valleywx.com)
- 2014 Winter Weather Forecast | Long Range Forecast From NOAA (unofficialnetworks.com)
- 20 Signs of a Snowy Winter in 2014 (unofficialnetworks.com)
- Winter Weather Prediction For 2013 – 2014 | Will it be an El Nino or La Nina Winter? [Powderchasers.com] (unofficialnetworks.com)